Terms of service
By using and accessing this website, www.designertoolkit.co or any of its product sites (collectively referred to as the “Site”, “DesignerToolkit” or “DT” in these Terms of Service), you (“you”, “user” or, “end user”) agree to these Terms of Service (collectively, the “Terms of Service” or “Agreement”).
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, IMMEDIATELY STOP ACCESSING THIS SITE.
You agree not to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, transfer, create derivative work from, sell or re-sell any content or information obtained from or through the Site.
- Designer Toolkit is offered on an “AS IS” basis and you understand that while we are doing everything possible, things may go wrong, and we cannot be responsible for any inconveniences caused by using the service.
- You own and are responsible for any data (files, information) you upload or otherwise submit to Designer Toolkit. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have the appropriate rights necessary to do so.
- You will not use a stolen or false identity to represent or misrepresent yourself within Designer Toolkit.
- You give us your consent to store personal information (your account registration etc.)
- We will be monitoring user behavior in order to improve the service and your experience.
- We will sign you up for our newsletter to keep you informed about new features and updates. The newsletter is sent out no more than once a month, you can unsubscribe anytime.
- We may contact you regarding Designer Toolkit.
- You give us your consent to access and manipulate data stored in Designer Toolkit for purposes related to the service’s functions (file type conversions, creating picture thumbnails, etc.).
- We reserve the right to deny service in cases of misuse, abuse or account speculation, as well as to freeze suspicious or idle accounts.
- We reserve the right to change the price or referral policy anytime. Such a change will be announced at least 30 days before it happens when affecting existing users.
- We assume that you will only create brand(s) you have the right to represent. We reserve the right to rename, freeze, reassign or cancel brand names that are infringing on their owner’s rights.
- We may use your name and logo on our site and in other marketing materials to promote Designer Toolkit, unless you notify us in writing otherwise.
- We will strive to resolve any complaints in a timely and fair manner with regard to the above.
- We will notify you if we change or amend the Terms in any way.
The Site may contain links to other websites maintained by third-parties. These links are provided solely as a convenience and does not imply endorsement of, or association with, the party by Designer Toolkit.
Modifications to this agreement
Designer Toolkit reserves the right to change or modify any of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement at any time. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review the Site and these Terms of Service from time to time. Your continued use of the Site after such modifications to this Agreement will constitute acknowledgment of the modified Terms of Service and agreement to abide and be bound by the modified Terms of Service.
Termination of use
Designer Toolkit shall have the right to immediately terminate or suspend, in its discretion, your access to all or part of the Site with or without notice for any reason.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall Designer Toolkit or its affiliates be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, punitive damages or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever arising out of or related to your use of the Site, the content and other information obtained therein.
Certain jurisdictions prohibit the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, thus the above limitations may not apply to you.
Payment, upgrading and downgrading terms
A valid credit card is required for paying accounts. Trial accounts are not required to provide a credit card number. An upgrade from the free trial plan to any paying plan will end your free trial. You will be billed for your first month immediately upon upgrading. The Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis at the end of the monthly invoice cycle and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. The contract is deemed concluded by the receipt of a confirmation e-mail after subscribing.
All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties. You can upgrade or downgrade anytime. For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, your credit card that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle. Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of Content, features, or capacity of your Account. Designer Toolkit does not accept any liability for such loss.
Governing law & jurisdiction
Any disputes arising out of or related to these Terms of Service and/or any use by you of the Site shall be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom, under exclusion of any national or international treaties or conventions (eg the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods or the Hague Sales Convention).
Jurisdiction for any disputes arising out of or related to these Terms of Service and/or any use by you of the Site shall be the seat of Designer Toolkit. Notwithstanding, Designer Toolkit is entitled to sue you at your general jurisdiction.